Well Hellooooooo!
:) I'm in a fabulous mood today. I heard my babies heart beat! Why wouldn't I be!!
Fyi, this post is very 'girl' oriented.. so if you're a guy.. you may not want to read it. It may make you feel a bit uncomfortable. Just a warning. Ok, I warned you.
Anyways, the appointment went well. Quite painful for a portion of it, but it went well. We started of with listening to the heartbeat though, so at least I had that joy to get me through the exam. It took a while for her to find the heart beat, but she found it! It was so fast! She/Joe and I were so excited to FIND it that she didn't record how many bpm there were lol. Plus, Joe distracted her for a second. ;)
It was beautiful. We also found out that my pelvic bones are wide enough for a baby to pass through, which honestly was a concern of mine because my mom actually had the problem of her pelvic bones being too small and she was unable to deliver me naturally. Horror stories. I also found out that I have a tilted uterus.. Which was odd. She said it shouldn't have any impact and it will get pushed forward as the baby grows. It can cause more back pains during the pregnancy though.
I've oddly been already experiencing back pains (maybe now I understand why) but I thought that it was something having to do with the osteopenia I was diagnosed with back in the day. So a few days ago I actually bought some Citracal Petites and have been taking calcium again. I checked with the midwife and she said that it is good for me to take calcium, better for the baby. And well, if it's better for the baby, then I'm sold! Citracal and Prenatals it is! When she was checking for the heart beat i literally felt like she was squeezing my bladder.. I actually had to get up and pee as soon as she finished haha. Awkward. So, I'm wondering if the uterus is behind my bladder and its pushing my bladder up? I don't freaking know. It's weird.
I also found out that my labs were great, I have awesome Iron levels. Go me. I'm thankful for knowing how to be vegan / vegetarian the 'right' way to ensure I get proper nutrients. I'm super proud of myself for that. And yes, I am bragging. But I totally deserve to!
Yesterday I finally bought a new bra. I've not been able to find a 32 C anywhere at all! I've seen them online at Victoria's Secret.. and I'm sure they must have a few at the store.. But since I'm early in and I'm positive I'm going to expand and grow some more, I really don't feel like dropping $40.00 on a bra I can only wear a few months in my life! So I searched and searched and searched through Target and found this one. $10.00. It's still a 32 B, but since there's no actual 'cup' or 'plunge' like all the other bra's I have, my boobs actually fit without nipples popping out and boobs overflowing. YAY. I'm so thankful. I have a few 34 B's but when I wear them, they're still too lose width wide and they don't support me properly.. and since mine are so achey and sore all of the time.. I need some good support.
I also got a belly band.. which is super cool. A lot of my jeans these days give me a funky looking muffin top and they are so uncomfortable to keep buttoned up. Not that the weather would let me wear jeans right now... (freaking heat) but when I do, I can leave them unbuttoned and this keeps them held up awesomely. I actually went to one of the pregnant lady stores in the mall to find one.. it was the same price as at Target but was a One size fits all type of deal and it didn't do anything at all for me. Target has 2 sizes at least, and this one's perfect! I was super excited and tried it on with a pair of my favorite jeans and it was magical! I looked cute in them again! haha.
I bought one more thing..... although I won't be wearing them anytime soon hopefully...
Yes... those are maternity pants. BUT...
They were on clearance..
They fit my butt....
And they were only 13 bucks!!
I had to do it. It made too much sense to not do it. They'll get used eventually!
Well, that's pretty much all I've got. I've had so many updates the past few days.
OH!!!! I'm getting an ultrasound on Monday!! July 25th :) So I will update you then!!
Hope everybody is having a great day! I send lots of love and happiness your way!
No comments:
Post a Comment